Sunday 30 November 2008

December vintage stock...

How time flies!!!

I can't believe it's December 1st on Monday.... One minute you seem to have all the time in the world to prepare for Christmas, then suddenly you are rushing about trying to do everything last minute! Well, that's how it is for me, I'm sure there are lots of you who are much more organised than I am ;-)

I have managed to make a start Christmas shopping and it made me think I had better get round to uploading some new vintage stock onto the website for anyone wanting to buy something vintage for a Christmas gift.

I have added quite a few things across the board amongst which are, Tootal scarves and cravats for the men, sweet lucite/resin brooches, Corde handbags and of course the gorgeous French red beaded handbag featured on this page, imagine opening your christmas present and finding that tucked inside.......
Keep checking back as I hope to add more fresh items in the next couple of weeks.

I have also had a bit of a change around on the site. I am often specifically asked for 'Bridal and Prom' jewellery and accessories, so after some deliberation I decided to change the 'Homewares' section into a category especially for that type of thing. I will gradually try to build up the stock for it over the next few months.

It will still be worth browsing the other categories for that special piece to go with your party, prom or wedding gown, but for anything really twinkly & glittery, crystal or pearl etc including tiaras go to 'Vintage Bridal & Prom'

I have also separated 'Mens vintage accessories' from the 'Ladies vintage accessories' to make it easier to find what you want when you are browsing through.

The website will have been up and running for two years in February ( I can't believe it's that long!) and I felt it needed a bit of re-vamp. I hope the new changes are acceptable :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment