Monday 8 September 2008

Welcome to my new 'Scrapbook' page


















After posting little bits and pieces of news, info and photo's on the 'Scrapbook' page of my website for the last year or so, the page was getting a bit overloaded as it wasn't really designed as a blog. I kept having niggling editing difficulties, so a friend suggested I looked at hosting the page on blogger.com.

It's always tricky mastering something new on the internet or computer, well it is for me, being completely self taught and having the added dimension of using a Macintosh. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly an afternoon can fly by just tinkering with things like this!

I am a nightmare 'tweaker' of things, maybe it is my Capricorn perfectionist streak coming out, but I just can't help going back over stuff to try to improve it. Good job I'm not an artist otherwise the paintings would never dry ;-)

So, that in mind, over the next few posts, this page may change shape, colour, layout, anything could happen as I try to learn the 'in's and out's' of how it all works and decide how I want it to look. Who knows it may even stay as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment